One Star

Problem export job

When exporting a job , I have a bug that shows me a list of duplicate files ( . Jar) .
example:

!STACK 0
java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: Q71C05_3.0/Q71C05/items/domaine_cpt/process/Domaine_CPT/Sous_Domaine_CPT13/II_Tableau_de_bord/B_Indicateurs/Theme_00_obs_iet_dlu/CPT13_TB_1_103_Alim_tmp_obs_iet_dlu_nonfusionne_2.0.properties
at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.documentation.ZipFileExporterFullPath.write(ZipFileExporterFullPath.java:89)
at org.talend.repository.documentation.ZipFileExporterFullPath.write(ZipFileExporterFullPath.java:114)
at org.talend.repository.documentation.ArchiveFileExportOperationFullPath.exportResource(ArchiveFileExportOperationFullPath.java:168)
at org.talend.repository.documentation.ArchiveFileExportOperationFullPath.exportSpecifiedResources(ArchiveFileExportOperationFullPath.java:221)
at org.talend.repository.documentation.ArchiveFileExportOperationFullPath.run(ArchiveFileExportOperationFullPath.java:316)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.action.JobExportAction.executeExportOperation(JobExportAction.java:412)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.action.JobExportAction.doArchiveExport(JobExportAction.java:251)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.action.JobExportAction.exportJobScript(JobExportAction.java:221)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.action.JobExportAction.run(JobExportAction.java:129)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:464)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:372)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.run(WizardDialog.java:1008)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage.finish(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1289)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JavaJobScriptsExportWSWizardPage.finish(JavaJobScriptsExportWSWizardPage.java:1534)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizard.performFinish(JobScriptsExportWizard.java:118)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:811)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:430)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:624)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)
at org.talend.repository.ui.actions.ExportJobScriptAction.doRun(ExportJobScriptAction.java:117)
at org.talend.repository.ui.actions.AContextualAction$2.run(AContextualAction.java:593)
at org.talend.repository.RepositoryWorkUnit.executeRun(RepositoryWorkUnit.java:84)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.AbstractRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(AbstractRepositoryFactory.java:217)
at org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(LocalRepositoryFactory.java:3046)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(SvnRepositoryFactory.java:395)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:639)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1916)
at org.talend.repository.ui.actions.AContextualAction.run(AContextualAction.java:602)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:498)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:127)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:619)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)

generates the zip file is very large.
I do not know what to do to solve this problem.
I have version 5.2.2
thank you for your help.
11 REPLIES

Re: Problem export job

Hi,
Did you follow up document TalendHelpCenter:How to export items or TalendHelpCenter:How to build Jobs to export your job?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
While exporting, disable the checkbox - "Extract the zip files" and try to export it at other location.
Thanks
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi,
yes i follow up document TalendHelpCenter:How to build Jobs and I never had this bug in my previous exports.
best regards

Hi,
Did you follow up document TalendHelpCenter:How to export items or TalendHelpCenter:How to build Jobs to export your job?
Best regards
Sabrina
One Star

Hi,
This checkbox is always disabled when I export.
I export to another place but the problem persists.
Best regards

Hi SupportId,
Would you mind giving us some details steps to repro your issue? Did you use enterprise subscription version product or community version product?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager

@SupportID/adminID:
I would suggest that you contact our Support through the dedicated portal: https://support.talend.com/otrs/customer.pl
Beside is there any particular reason (login issue) that you connect to the Forum as guest and not using the AdminID username (which is registered as customer/member)?
If you have any trouble logging in the Community tools, let me know.
Cheers
Elisa
One Star

We can no longer have access to https://support.talend.com/otrs/customer.pl portal, we as a message that the account name or password is incorrect.
This is why I went to the forum.
Best regards
One Star

Hi,
I use enterprise subscription version product.
Here are the operations performed for the export job :
1 - Right click on the job and I selected "Export job."
2 - I select the directory or file is the zip file, I select 'unix' and context and I select "Apply context to son jobs".
3-The export takes place and an error message appears informing me of a list file. Jar duplicate and export completes normally.
4 -. Zip file product is too big for an archive file.

Best regards

Hi,
We can no longer have access to https://support.talend.com/otrs/customer.pl portal, we as a message that the account name or password is incorrect.
This is why I went to the forum.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
We have reported your login issue of Talend Support Portal to our manager then come back to you asap.
I have made a testing on talend enterprise subscription version 5.2, however, this issue don't repro in my side.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
Thank you for your help,
so I wait for access to the Support Portal.
I exported from another job and I do not encounter this problem.
The anomaly reports problems duplicates and I do not understand where he finds these duplicates.
Best regards
Community Manager

hi Supportid,
We experience some SSO issue since last week, our IT teams are working on fixing those shortly.
In the mean time I passed on your issue directly to our Support team based on your customer account linked your username adminid (which was used to initiate the thread). Somebody from the Support team will contact you shortly to investigate this export problem.
Thank you for your patience,
Elisa