Problem: The hash is not initialized : The hash must exist ...

One Star

Problem: The hash is not initialized : The hash must exist ...

Hi,
I have a job (REST service) to get company information from a database. I use tHashOutput to store the user input in the memory and after database connection is set I read that user input data from memory using tHashInput which then passes the data onto another database component for processing.
It has all worked up until when I tried to test the service using JMeter. If I try users from 1 to 6, I get no error. But when I try to test the service with 7 users i get the error:
Exception in component tHashInput_2
java.lang.RuntimeException: The hash is not initialized : The hash must exist before you read from it
I have read another post here on Talend Forum () and changed the trigger (Linking tJDBCConnection and tHashInput components) from OnComponentOk to OnSubjobOk but I still get the error when I use 7 users. You can see in the screenshot that there are 28 rows going into tHashOutput but 27 rows coming out of tHashInput - one row less, which happens every time I test the service with 7 users.
Please see the screenshot attached and I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue.
Thanks
Four Stars

Re: Problem: The hash is not initialized : The hash must exist ...

Hi SHUJLTESB,

Remove link coming to DB component form hash component and connect it from the your input component with OnSubJobOk link...

It should solve your problem.

Thanks
vaibhav
One Star

Thanks vaibhav,
I kind of get what you are saying but can you please clarify:
if I should get rid of OnComponentOK link from tHashOutput component to tJDBCConnection component?
and then I don't understand what you mean by "connect it from the your input component with OnSubJobOk link..."?
I can only see the Run if, On Component OK and On Component Error triggers when I right-click on the tHashOutput component.
I am using Talend Enterprise ESB 5.4.2.
Thanks
One Star

Hi vaibhav,
I have taken out the OnComponentOk link between tHashOutput and tJDBCConnection components and linked tRESTRequest and tJDBCConnection components but still get the error - this time when I tested with 5 users.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks