One Star

Prices for the paid version of Talend

hi,
I'm looking for prices for the paid version of Talend.
Can you help, please
6 REPLIES

Re: Prices for the paid version of Talend

Hi aurelie2014,
Thanks for your interest!
You can go to talend contact page http://www.talend.com/contact and send an email to sales@talend.com or call Talend office directly according to your location.
Our sale market colleagues will give a professional and more details info to you of Talend Enterprise Subscription Version .
Let me know if you get the response in time
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you for your answer.
I have just sent an email.
I would inform you of the answer.

Hi aurelie2014,
Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,
Made, the price varies according to the customer.
Without the name of the customer it gives no price.
Best regards

Hi aurelie2014,
Made, the price varies according to the customer.
Without the name of the customer it gives no price.

As you said, the price varies according to the customer. You'd better provide more details information to us including Company Name, a brief introduction of your project requirement, project Specifications and project life cycle so that We will evaluate and recommend proper talend products(Talend Enterprise, Talend platform) and give reasonable price to you depending on your real working situation.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Seventeen Stars

Mostly the price depends on the edition you want and on the number of developers. Typically Talend sells named user license.
This means also you can install the server components as much as you want.