N/A

Postgresql CDC Error

Hi,
I am creating a sample CDC on greenplum DB using postgres components but i i am facing issue on running mapping after creating CDC on the table.  Please suggest about below issue.
Exception in component tPostgresqlOutput_3
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function cannot execute on segment because it issues a non-SELECT statement (functions.c:135)  (seg19 alpsdw5gp1dev.idc.ge.com:1028 pid=451468) (cdbdisp.c:1326)
  Detail: 
SQL statement "INSERT INTO "prod_test"."TCDC_films_test" ( "TALEND_CDC_SUBSCRIBERS_NAME", "TALEND_CDC_STATE", "TALEND_CDC_TYPE", "TALEND_CDC_CREATION_DATE", "code" ) SELECT "TALEND_CDC_SUBSCRIBER_NAME", '0', 'U', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,  $1  FROM "prod_test"."TSUBSCRIBERS" WHERE "TALEND_CDC_TABLE_TO_WATCH"='prod_test.films_test'"
2 REPLIES

Re: Postgresql CDC Error

Hi,
Did you follow up document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedetting up a CDC environment to set up CDC environment for your Postgresql DB?
Could you please on which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
N/A

Re: Postgresql CDC Error

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the response.
I am using Talend 5.6.1 version.
I am trying to perform CDC on trigger mode and followed the provided link.Database in greenplum database as the greenplum database doesn't have direct component like oracle (tOracleCDC), I am using tPostgresqlCDC. Created CDC connection and established table schemas along with TSUBSCRIBERS, as mentioned in the link tried to "view all Changes" no rows are found,