Postgresql CDC Error

Not applicable

Postgresql CDC Error

Hi,
I am creating a sample CDC on greenplum DB using postgres components but i i am facing issue on running mapping after creating CDC on the table.  Please suggest about below issue.
Exception in component tPostgresqlOutput_3
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function cannot execute on segment because it issues a non-SELECT statement (functions.c:135)  (seg19 alpsdw5gp1dev.idc.ge.com:1028 pid=451468) (cdbdisp.c:1326)
  Detail: 
SQL statement "INSERT INTO "prod_test"."TCDC_films_test" ( "TALEND_CDC_SUBSCRIBERS_NAME", "TALEND_CDC_STATE", "TALEND_CDC_TYPE", "TALEND_CDC_CREATION_DATE", "code" ) SELECT "TALEND_CDC_SUBSCRIBER_NAME", '0', 'U', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,  $1  FROM "prod_test"."TSUBSCRIBERS" WHERE "TALEND_CDC_TABLE_TO_WATCH"='prod_test.films_test'"

Re: Postgresql CDC Error

Hi,
Did you follow up document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedetting up a CDC environment to set up CDC environment for your Postgresql DB?
Could you please on which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Not applicable

Re: Postgresql CDC Error

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the response.
I am using Talend 5.6.1 version.
I am trying to perform CDC on trigger mode and followed the provided link.Database in greenplum database as the greenplum database doesn't have direct component like oracle (tOracleCDC), I am using tPostgresqlCDC. Created CDC connection and established table schemas along with TSUBSCRIBERS, as mentioned in the link tried to "view all Changes" no rows are found, 

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Join us live for a sneak peek!

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch