Six Stars

Port 80 already in use

When I create a Service, assign a job for it, close Talend and re-open I get the following error when I try t run the Job: 

Starting job JobServicePortType_JobServiceOperation at 09:26 05/11/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3703
[statistics] connected
Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot start provider with uri: . Port 80 already in use.
at sandbox.jobserviceporttype_jobserviceoperation_0_1.JobServicePortType_JobServiceOperation$HandlerThread_tESBProviderRequest_1.run(JobServicePortType_JobServiceOperation.java:745)
sudo lsof -i -n -P | grep TCP | grep :80

I've searched for other processes that might be holding port 80 but I never find anything. I've even tried deleting the Service and Job and then rebooting.

5 REPLIES

Re: Port 80 already in use

Hello,

Is your port 80 busying by other server?

If your port 80 is free, it seems that the WSDL under Services was not recognized by Talend.

Could you please try this following to see if it works?

1. Delete the used WSDL under "Services"
2. Delete the whole Job.
3. Restart Talend Studio
4. Create WSDL under "Services"
5. Create a new Job again

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Thanks, this works but only until the next time it happens again. Is There a reason why it's not being recognized as a Service by Talend?

Hello,

So far, we cannot address this issue from description. Are you using talend subscription solution?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I cannot reproduce this since i decided to spin up a Windows 10 VM and use it instead. It seems that the Windows build is stable compared to the macOS build. We can close this up. thanks for the replay.

Hi,

Feel free to let us know if this issue still repro on your side.

Best regards

Sabrina

--