Orchestration of 3 talend job

One Star

Orchestration of 3 talend job

Hi everyone,
i have 3 fonctionnal job that i created and exported as WAR file.The execution is OK but i m obliged to manually execute from the navigator the Job1 the Job2 then the third.
i wanted to know if there's a way to orchestrate the three jobs to be executed in the same order that i want automaticly.
Thx alot.

Re: Orchestration of 3 talend job

Hi,
If I understand your requirement well, are you looking for a trigger for your exported .war files? What the talend product you're using? DI or ESB?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
Are you Ok with modifying and redeploying jobs?
What is dependency on each other?
is it ok if you wrap up all the job in new "MainJob" and have Job1-->OnSubJobOk-->Job2-->OnSubJobOk-->job3
And then export MainJob to the server. Regarding execution of the job from the server... you need to have some type of event handle to execute it automatically on particular event.
I think you got the point.
Thanks
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi,
first of all thx for the reply.
For xdshi: i m using talend DI.I need to make those three job to execute one after the other automaticly in a particular order.but i don't know what's the component to orchestrate them.
For sanvaibhav: those job are really very long i don't really want to wrap up all the job in a unique one.
One Star

Hi,
if i use the "tpostJob" and "tPreJOb" components in my jobs to orchestrate them then extract all of them in .war files.
the execution from the navigator will be orchestrated?

Hi,
For xdshi: i m using talend DI.I need to make those three job to execute one after the other automaticly in a particular

Thanks for your description. Have you already checked component TalendHelpCenter:tRunJob that helps mastering complex Job systems which need to execute one Job after another.
The workflow should be: job1(Parent job)-->onsubjobok-->trunjob-->job2(child job)--->onsubjobok-->trunjob2--->job3(child job).
Is it satisfying your needs?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
thx alot for your help.I tested the tRunJob component and it works very well when executing from talend console,the jobs were executed in the right order.
But i wanted to know if it will be the same when extracting jobs into .WAr files and execute them from navigator?
Four Stars

Yep,
it will be the same when extracting jobs into .WAr files and execute them from navigator.
Vaibhav
Seventeen Stars

hi,
yep mean 'yes' i guess Smiley Happy
regards
Four Stars

Oh... Sorry
Yep = Yes.
Vaibhav
One Star

thx a lot for ur help. tRunJob is the component that i was looking for.
Seventeen Stars

little trick : drag&drop any job from repository in job that call others.

regards
laurent

Hi helronald,
It seems your issue is fixed. Could you please to click the "Set this topic as resolved" link which is right underneath your initial post? This way, other users will be informed that this thread has been resolved.
Many thanks
Best regards
Sabrina
--