Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY (Geometry cannot be resolved to a type)

One Star

Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY (Geometry cannot be resolved to a type)

Hi,
could you please help me with this issue. I'm developing a job using TOS (4.2.2.r63143). I want to read and map oracle sdo_geometry datatype. If I load the schema into tOracleInput component, the datatype SDO_GEOMETRY is highlighted red. If I switch TYPE to Geometry and reset the DB TYPE then MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY is selected as DB TYPE . There are no more missing .jar files before executing the job. After execution I get the following error message : Error in the component's properties:Geometry cannot be resolved to a type. Is there any patch which has to be applied?
Thanks,
Tamas
One Star

Re: Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY (Geometry cannot be resolved to a type)

the error message looks like this jet:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
The method setGeometry(int, Geometry) is undefined for the type PreparedStatement
The method setGeometry(int, Geometry) is undefined for the type PreparedStatement
at cp_srv_2_srv_tld.srv_cp_job_0_1.srv_cp_job.tOracleInput_3Process(srv_cp_job.java:3486)
at cp_srv_2_srv_tld.srv_cp_job_0_1.srv_cp_job.runJobInTOS(srv_cp_job.java:7929)
at cp_srv_2_srv_tld.srv_cp_job_0_1.srv_cp_job.main(srv_cp_job.java:7781)
Job srv_cp_job ended at 14:36 30/06/2011.
One Star

could someone please give me support on this? Is there any patch which has to be applied in order to be able to work with sdo_geometry datatype in talend?
thanks.
One Star

Hi,
I'm still not able to map Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY Datatype in tOracleOutput. Is there somebody how is able to do this? Does this work? Am I doing something wrong?
One Star

OK, it is now working, as the Type should be Object, not Geometry!