Oracle Database Error in Big data Batch

Five Stars

Oracle Database Error in Big data Batch

Hi folks,

I create a big data batch job in Talend Real time big data platform v6.5. I am using tOracleInput and tHiveOutput components for my job. But at the time of running the job the Oracle error occurs like below,

2018-04-27 19:40:31,7100Some error on socket 3024
2018-04-27 19:40:32,7570Some error on socket 3020
2018-04-27 19:40:34,0072Some error on socket 3032
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:450)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:399)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1059)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:522)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:257)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:587)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:225)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:53)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:774)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:925)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1111)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4798)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4845)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1501)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.jdbc.JDBCRDD$.resolveTable(JDBCRDD.scala:124)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.jdbc.JDBCRelation.<init>(JDBCRelation.scala:91)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.jdbc.DefaultSource.createRelation(DefaultSource.scala:57)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.ResolvedDataSource$.apply(ResolvedDataSource.scala:158)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.DataFrameReader.load(DataFrameReader.scala:119)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.tOracleInput_2Process(TEst3.java:1152)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.run(TEst3.java:1819)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.runJobInTOS(TEst3.java:1614)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.main(TEst3.java:1499)
[WARN ]: org.spark-project.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool - 1 threads could not be stopped
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:450)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:399)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1059)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:522)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:257)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:587)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:225)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:53)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:774)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:925)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1111)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4798)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4845)
[statistics] disconnected

Could you kindly suggest me how to resolve this,

Regards,

Rupesh.M

Twelve Stars

Re: Oracle Database Error in Big data Batch

@rupeshmacherla,since based on the error in tOracleInput,what ever the qurey or table you specifd is not there or you might donot have permission to featch that table/view  in the database which you have used in tOracleInput.

Manohar B
Five Stars

Thanks @manodwhb but in the standard job it is working fine. No error occurred at the time of standard job.

I have all the permissions to fetch the table/view from Oracle Database.

Regards,

Rupesh.M

Twelve Stars

@rupeshmacherla,then bigdata edition you need to check for the all DB related jars are loaded or not.

Manohar B
Five Stars

Thanks @manodwhb I checked jar files are installed or not, but all the jar files are already installed. I don't know why this error occurs. Could you suggest me any other way to solve this..

Regards

Rupesh. M

Hello,

Could you please post your current bigdata batch job design screenshot on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.