Oracle Database Error in Big data Batch

Five Stars

Oracle Database Error in Big data Batch

Hi folks,

I create a big data batch job in Talend Real time big data platform v6.5. I am using tOracleInput and tHiveOutput components for my job. But at the time of running the job the Oracle error occurs like below,

2018-04-27 19:40:31,7100Some error on socket 3024
2018-04-27 19:40:32,7570Some error on socket 3020
2018-04-27 19:40:34,0072Some error on socket 3032
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:450)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:399)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1059)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:522)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:257)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:587)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:225)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:53)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:774)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:925)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1111)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4798)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4845)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1501)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.jdbc.JDBCRDD$.resolveTable(JDBCRDD.scala:124)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.jdbc.JDBCRelation.<init>(JDBCRelation.scala:91)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.jdbc.DefaultSource.createRelation(DefaultSource.scala:57)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.ResolvedDataSource$.apply(ResolvedDataSource.scala:158)
    at org.apache.spark.sql.DataFrameReader.load(DataFrameReader.scala:119)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.tOracleInput_2Process(TEst3.java:1152)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.run(TEst3.java:1819)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.runJobInTOS(TEst3.java:1614)
    at ubp123.test3_0_1.TEst3.main(TEst3.java:1499)
[WARN ]: org.spark-project.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool - 1 threads could not be stopped
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:450)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:399)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1059)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:522)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:257)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:587)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:225)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:53)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:774)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:925)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1111)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4798)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:4845)
[statistics] disconnected

Could you kindly suggest me how to resolve this,

Regards,

Rupesh.M

Thirteen Stars

Re: Oracle Database Error in Big data Batch

@rupeshmacherla,since based on the error in tOracleInput,what ever the qurey or table you specifd is not there or you might donot have permission to featch that table/view  in the database which you have used in tOracleInput.

Manohar B
Five Stars

Thanks @manodwhb but in the standard job it is working fine. No error occurred at the time of standard job.

I have all the permissions to fetch the table/view from Oracle Database.

Regards,

Rupesh.M

Thirteen Stars

@rupeshmacherla,then bigdata edition you need to check for the all DB related jars are loaded or not.

Manohar B
Five Stars

Thanks @manodwhb I checked jar files are installed or not, but all the jar files are already installed. I don't know why this error occurs. Could you suggest me any other way to solve this..

Regards

Rupesh. M

Hello,

Could you please post your current bigdata batch job design screenshot on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.