Oracle 12c Connection

One Star

Oracle 12c Connection

hello
I'm new in Talend Communty and I would like to know if its possbile to create a connection with Oracle 12c database.
In Talend Open Studio for Data Integration I can only select a Oracle 11-6 database in a Connection Settings.
Is there any option to connect/extend this options to an Oracle 12c database?
Thanks in advace
Regards

Re: Oracle 12c Connection

Hi,
You could try to connect to your Oracle 12c through selecting a Oracle 11-6 database in a Connection Settings. It should be working.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

ok, thanks for the response
I tried and it seems that it works.
I wonder if is there any option to extend this component to add a new option field to db drivers select in order to add new Oracle 12c driver?
Thanks in advance
Best regards

Hi,
It's welcome to open a feature jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker, our component developer will check it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi jordinini,
Have you already opened a feature jira issue on Talend Bug Tracker? If so, could you please paste this jira issue link on forum so that other community users can see it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

Hi jordinini,
This would be a good opportunity to learn how to create component or extend feature to existing component. You can learn component creation in Talend...
Vaibhav