Open Studio DI documentation download - waiting for email

Four Stars

Open Studio DI documentation download - waiting for email

Hello,

I am trying to get the documentation zip (or PDF files) for Open Studio DI 6.5.1. On the current download page (https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-manuals-release-notes/?_ga=2.77926...) I have to fill out a form with name, email and company. After submitting the form I do not get the files (as it used to be before) but I am getting the message:

"Thank you for your inquiry.
Please check your email for the requested download"

Well, I am trying it for a couple of days, on two computers, with two different browsers and two email accounts. I am not getting any response.

Any ideas?

Regards, Frank

Accepted Solutions

Re: Open Studio DI documentation download - waiting for email

Hello,

Our web team has fixed the form and it should be working. We are able to download the documentation PDF files from our side on firefox, chrome browsers.

Could you please try to download the PDF file from https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-manuals-release-notes/ again?

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you. Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Thanks for your time.

We will make a testing to see if this issue reproduces on our side and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience!

We have redirected your issue to our manager and then come back to you asap.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Community Manager

Hi RIEFR

This is a known issue and our Web team is trying to find a solution, I will update to you once it is fixed.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Hello,

Our web team has fixed the form and it should be working. We are able to download the documentation PDF files from our side on firefox, chrome browsers.

Could you please try to download the PDF file from https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-manuals-release-notes/ again?

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you. Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Sabrina,
Thank you - it is working now.
Best
Frank

Hello Frank,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

--