Offline Mode help

One Star

Offline Mode help

In case if I am working in talend offline mode, does the user login towards license counts? In case I have a talend license with 10 users. I have 10 users already logged in and out of those 10, 1 user starts working in offline mode. Will another user be able to login while that user works in the offline mode?

Re: Offline Mode help

Hi,
Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to access items of a remote project in offline mode?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I already checked it. I understand how to make use of offline mode. But my query is more around user logon: Will talend consider it a user logon in case user is working in an offline mode? This is especially important since we have limited number of user license (We have 10 user license) and large number of developers (~20 Developers). We want to ensure that all developers can work on parallel. It seems one of the best ways to achieve it (without buying additional license) is to use the offline mode. Do you think our approach is correct or are their any constraints of using offline mode (apart from server connectivity not being available) ? 

Hi,
 We don't use this offline mode approach before. What's the license you are using? For 5 users?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes we have license for 5 users.