ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("XXX_XXX_XXX"."CFG_TABLE_CODE_MAP"."SOURCE_TABLE")

Four Stars

ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("XXX_XXX_XXX"."CFG_TABLE_CODE_MAP"."SOURCE_TABLE")

Hi Guys

I'm new in Talend. I've got trouble when I tried to insert data. It shows error below.

But I'm pretty sure SOURCE_TABLE is not null, which I set a default parameter in Contexts tab.

And if I run the mapping independently, it passed with data inserted. But if I run the mapping in Flow, it will throw out that error.

And the Flow is very simple just have several mappings parallel in it.

The weird part is other mapping works fine with same structure to this one(I just duplicate from the old one).

Really appreciate if you guys can help on this

Thirteen Stars

Re: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("XXX_XXX_XXX"."CFG_TABLE_CODE_MAP"."SOURCE_TABLE")

@rosicky,could you please share your job design?

Manohar B
Four Stars

Re: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("XXX_XXX_XXX"."CFG_TABLE_CODE_MAP"."SOURCE_TABLE")

Hi manodwhb,

Thank you so much for your reply. I've already found the issue.

Actually, after built the mapping and flow we will package the Build Job java file and sent to the svn. And the problem is Contexts information are not included. They are separate in another folder which I hadn't sent to svn cause the problem.