OOZie Scheduler in TALEND BD

One Star

OOZie Scheduler in TALEND BD

I am using TALEND BD 6.0.1, is there any limitation of file's bytes in free version when I use OOZie scheduler to deploy my job?
Here's show,
When I start to deploy my job, I monitored my job to check whether it was putting my files to HDFS in right path.
You can see, OOZie already put some files on my HDFS directory.
But when my job start to upload file hadoop-hdfs-2.6.0-cdh5.4.0.jar, it occurs the exception.
Deploying job to Hadoop...
Deployment failed!
The local file can not upload to Hadoop HDFS!
Unable to upload file C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Talend\TOS_BD-20150908_1633-V6.0.1\temp\CustomerInternetSales_Import\lib\hadoop-hdfs-2.6.0-cdh5.4.0.jar to /tmp/job/lib/hadoop-hdfs-2.6.0-cdh5.4.0.jar
Here's my OOZie setting,
From the following screen, check the files which already uploaded successfully.
Or check from TALEND HDFS metadata to retrieve schema,
Please help to check how can I deploy my job in Talend BD successfully.
Any idea is appreciated.

Re: OOZie Scheduler in TALEND BD

Hi,
Do you have the proper access permission to the Hadoop distribution you need to use and its Oozie?
Did you follow up document TalendHelpCenter:How to run a Job via Oozie to run your job?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Do we have a solution as to why the deployment of the jar files fails? Can you please share the link as to what needs to be done. 
One Star

I have installed talend for Bigdata V6.2.1 on my host system and Cloudera 5.7 on the VMware. When trying to schedule jobs  vai oozie in talend to run jobs on Bigdata server deployment of job fails. I did follow the document as listed below to run the job via Oozie but simple job of executing a hive script fails too. Please let me know if a fix is available or a solution as to why deployment of job fails.
Did you follow up document TalendHelpCenter:How+to+run+a+Job+via+Oozie to run your job?

Hi,
What's the error message you are getting? Did you get deployment of the jar files fails error message? Are you using talend subscription big data solution V 6.2.1? What does your OOZie setting look like?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Yes, I am using Talend subscription big data solution V 6.2.1 with cloudera version 5.7.
Here is the error I see:
Deploying job to Hadoop...
Deployment failed!
The local file can not upload to Hadoop HDFS!
Unable to upload file E:\TOS_BD-20160704_1411-V6.2.1\TOS_BD-20160704_1411-V6.2.1\temp\listfiles\lib\hadoop-hdfs-2.6.0-cdh5.7.0.jar to /user/hdfs/lib/hadoop-hdfs-2.6.0-cdh5.7.0.jar
One Star

Can you please help as I am working to provide a solution to the customer. Also does Talend 6.2.1 support Cloudera version 5.8 or this will be available in future and when?
One Star

Can you please reply to my questions and let me know how to fix the issue?

Hi,
What's JDK version you are using? JDK 1.8?  Cloudera version 5.8 will be available in bigdata V 6.3.
Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedupported Hadoop distribution versions.
Best regards
Sabrina
--