Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

Five Stars

Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

I am using a Numeric.sequence("s1", 10000, 1) in a tXMLMap component.  I'm passing through 2 records as a test.  The records are being numbered 10001, 10003.  What should I check to account for this behavior?

Console output

Starting job Rectifiers_1_WSClient at 12:19 13/12/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3726
[statistics] connected
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  Log Maximo Payload                                                                 |
|=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------=|
|payload
|=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------=|
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SyncDC_ASSET xmlns="http://www.ibm.com/maximo"><DC_ASSETSet><ASSET action="AddChange" transLanguage="EN"><ASSETNUM>10001</ASSETNUM> ...
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SyncDC_ASSET xmlns="http://www.ibm.com/maximo"><DC_ASSETSet><ASSET action="AddChange" transLanguage="EN"><ASSETNUM>10003</ASSETNUM> ...
'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

[statistics] disconnected
Job Rectifiers_1_WSClient ended at 12:19 13/12/2017. [exit code=0]

screenshot3.pngJob Screenshot

screenshot4.pngtXMLMap Component Mapping

As always, thanks for the assistance!

Accepted Solutions
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

Hi,

Strange behaviour!

As a workaround you can add a tMap or tJavaRow just after the tOracleInput to add the new field into the flow and compute the sequence number.

Hope this helps.

TRF

All Replies
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

Hi,

Strange behaviour!

As a workaround you can add a tMap or tJavaRow just after the tOracleInput to add the new field into the flow and compute the sequence number.

Hope this helps.

TRF