Five Stars

Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

I am using a Numeric.sequence("s1", 10000, 1) in a tXMLMap component.  I'm passing through 2 records as a test.  The records are being numbered 10001, 10003.  What should I check to account for this behavior?

Console output

Starting job Rectifiers_1_WSClient at 12:19 13/12/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3726
[statistics] connected
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  Log Maximo Payload                                                                 |
|=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------=|
|payload
|=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------=|
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SyncDC_ASSET xmlns="http://www.ibm.com/maximo"><DC_ASSETSet><ASSET action="AddChange" transLanguage="EN"><ASSETNUM>10001</ASSETNUM> ...
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SyncDC_ASSET xmlns="http://www.ibm.com/maximo"><DC_ASSETSet><ASSET action="AddChange" transLanguage="EN"><ASSETNUM>10003</ASSETNUM> ...
'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

[statistics] disconnected
Job Rectifiers_1_WSClient ended at 12:19 13/12/2017. [exit code=0]

screenshot3.pngJob Screenshot

screenshot4.pngtXMLMap Component Mapping

As always, thanks for the assistance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

Hi,

Strange behaviour!

As a workaround you can add a tMap or tJavaRow just after the tOracleInput to add the new field into the flow and compute the sequence number.

Hope this helps.

TRF
1 REPLY
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: Numeric.sequence is incrementing by 2 instead of 1

Hi,

Strange behaviour!

As a workaround you can add a tMap or tJavaRow just after the tOracleInput to add the new field into the flow and compute the sequence number.

Hope this helps.

TRF