Four Stars

Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Hello,

I'm using component tLDAPInput to retrive data from LDAP, it works ok and returns 80650 rows, but when I activate the option "Use field options(for binary setting)" in advanced settings I only get 1000 rows.

I have been search for this, but I don't find anything about it, even in talend help I don't find a reference for advanced settings for this component.

tLDAPImput Advanced SettingstLDAPImput Advanced Settings

tLDAPImput paging and LimittLDAPImput paging and Limit

I'm using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration version 6.1.

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Hello,

Can you get binary values for objectGUID? Do you need to retrieve more binary values?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Hello,

Yes, I can get the binary values for objectGUID. For now I just need that binary value.

I can get all the users from LDAP if I retrieve the objectGUID as "Object". It limits to 1000 users when I activate "Use field options(for binary setting)".

With thanks

Márcio