Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Five Stars

Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Hello,

I'm using component tLDAPInput to retrive data from LDAP, it works ok and returns 80650 rows, but when I activate the option "Use field options(for binary setting)" in advanced settings I only get 1000 rows.

I have been search for this, but I don't find anything about it, even in talend help I don't find a reference for advanced settings for this component.

tLDAPImput_AdvancedSettings.jpgtLDAPImput Advanced Settings

tLDAPImput_AD_page_and_Limits.jpgtLDAPImput paging and Limit

I'm using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration version 6.1.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Hello, good news the version 7.01 (TOS_DI-20180411_1414-V7.0.1) as been released and the BUG is fixed.

All Replies

Re: Number of rows using tLDAPInput with Use field options(for binary setting) ativated

Hello,

Can you get binary values for objectGUID? Do you need to retrieve more binary values?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

Yes, I can get the binary values for objectGUID. For now I just need that binary value.

I can get all the users from LDAP if I retrieve the objectGUID as "Object". It limits to 1000 users when I activate "Use field options(for binary setting)".

With thanks

Márcio

Five Stars

Registered as BUG in BugTracker: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-39879

Four Stars

Hello 

I have the same problem as you , I try download TOS_MDM-All-20180116_1512-V6.5.1.zip and TOS_MDM-All-20180116_1512-V6.5.1.zip but the error the same . job running still 1000 records when enable binary

any one please guide me to fix it

Best Regards,

Thanks

Five Stars

Hello,

In the bug tracker they refer that the fixed versions where 6.4.2, 6.5.2, 7.0.1 and the status is "QA DONE". I have downloaded version TOS_DI-Win32-20171219_1109-V7.0.1M2 but don't try it yet.

I don't know if the "TOS_MDM" version as been fixed, because my report was for "TOS_DI" version.

I will try to test it tomorrow in version TOS_DI-Win32-20171219_1109-V7.0.1M2.

Five Stars

It is not working in Version: 7.0.1 Build id: M2
Five Stars

Hello, good news the version 7.01 (TOS_DI-20180411_1414-V7.0.1) as been released and the BUG is fixed.

Four Stars

Hello

I try new TOS_MDM-All-20180411_1414-V7.0.1 and it is ok

Thanks