Null Pointer Issue with tMysqlInput

One Star

Null Pointer Issue with tMysqlInput

Hey,
I am currently running into an null pointer issue when attempting to use tMysqlInput without streaming enabled (I am basically doing a select * from a 6 million row table).
Exception in component tMysqlInput_3
java.lang.NullPointerException
at gen.adhoc_campaignmember_0_1.Adhoc_CampaignMember.tMysqlInput_3Process(Adhoc_CampaignMember.java:1067)
at gen.adhoc_campaignmember_0_1.Adhoc_CampaignMember.tMysqlConnection_3Process(Adhoc_CampaignMember.java:399)
at gen.adhoc_campaignmember_0_1.Adhoc_CampaignMember.runJobInTOS(Adhoc_CampaignMember.java:1344)
at gen.adhoc_campaignmember_0_1.Adhoc_CampaignMember.main(Adhoc_CampaignMember.java:1209)
This issue doesn't occur when using streaming.
Can someone clarify what the exact cause for this error? I believe its probably due to the size of the extract, but I don't understand why its throwing a NullPointerException. Shouldn't it be a memory issue?
Also if I must enable streaming - is there a way I can have tMysqlInput -> tMysqlOutput with streaming enabled?
When I attempt it I get the following error:
java.sql.SQLException: Streaming result set com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic@311671b2 is still active. No statements may be issued when any streaming result sets are open and in use on a given connection. Ensure that you have called .close() on any active streaming result sets before attempting more queries.

Any help / advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian

Re: Null Pointer Issue with tMysqlInput

Hi,
Could you please indicate the build version you're using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Am getting the same error as above am using Talend 5.4.1. Till yesterday it was working fine, i just added tmysqloutput of same table.
One Star

Hi,
Use OnSubJobOk b/w tMysqlconnect and tMysqlInput.
Thanks,
kumar