Notifcation of Misfired Jobs

One Star

Notifcation of Misfired Jobs

Friends, we are facing many issues with misfired jobs. We have setup notification in TAC for failed jobs, but it does not seem to be helping for misfired ones.
Is there anyway I can receive notification for Misfired Jobs? We are using version 5.1
Regards,
Surendra

Re: Notifcation of Misfired Jobs

Hi, surendrag
Thanks for your attention! In Talend TAC, we can setup notification for failed jobs you have known that. But I'm very sorry to say that there is no option for misfired jobs. Please see the pic, you will find that there is only one Event "on task failed" for the Category "Task". So you cannot receive notification for Misfired Jobs.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi, surendrag
Sorry for the failure of uploading pic, my fault.

Best Regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for your response. Yeah, its a pity that we don't receive notification from TAC itself. However, I have written a custom job to get any Misfired job from the TAC database and scheduled the job to run under Windows Scheduler, which is helping me a bit. Thank you.
Best regards,
Surendra