Not implemented by the DistributedFileSystem FileSystem implementation

Five Stars

Not implemented by the DistributedFileSystem FileSystem implementation

I am using Talend BD 5.6 Open Studio, for Big data project, So far it was working fine, but now it giving error on HDFS component. that is..
Exception in component tHDFSOutput_1
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not implemented by the DistributedFileSystem FileSystem implementation

I search on google it is talking about conflict in core HDFS jars so I deleted all the newer versions jars but, when i run the jog it get downloaded automatic. 
Distribution=Apache
Hadoop Version="Apache 1.0.0"
Please suggest how to avoid this error..
Highlighted
Five Stars

Re: Not implemented by the DistributedFileSystem FileSystem implementation

One more thing if i created new job with only tow component one for reading file and another one tHDFSOutput component it works without error, any pointer or suggestion to resolve this error?
One Star

Hi Umeshrakhe,
Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I made a small change to one of my jobs and am now receiving this. The backup of my job does not have this issue.
I am on Talend 5.6 with MapR 5.1.
Best regards,
Matthew
One Star

Ok, I found the solution.
One of my tHDFS* components did not have a THDFSConnection specified. It also wasn't filled it, but Talend did not throw any compilation error.
I had to track down each component to figure this out. Once I properly activated it the error went away.