One Star

Not able to login into TAC (Cannot retrieve bean: class org.talend.mo)

Hi,
I am not able to login into TAC and getting below error.
Cannot retrieve bean: class org.talend.model.tac.admin.impl.UserImpl!!!
Even I am not able to login with admin@company.com but I am able to access DB config page successfully.
Actually I had disabled admin@company.com in TAC for some reasons and had another user as admin user. So like this way I am not able to access with admin@company.com as it was disabled but I am not able to login with my another user.
Could you please help me how can I enable admin@company.com from config file or any other solution?
Thanks,
Imran
12 REPLIES

Re: Not able to login into TAC (Cannot retrieve bean: class org.talend.mo)

Hi,
Cannot retrieve bean: class org.talend.model.tac.admin.impl.UserImpl!!!

The error info is too less to diagnosis this issue.
Is there any more error log for this issue, which is located in <Servers Installation Path>\<apache-tomcat>\logs (take tomcat as a example).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

No log available at apache-tomcat-6.0.36/logs. Actually I was trying to generate jobs via Job conductor in TAC. When I clicked job generate button then for few minutes it was in generating state after that TAC automatically logged out. From that time I am not able to re-login.
I think this problem can be solved some where in apache tomcat directories. Some where there should be a property file where all user login information are saved.
Thanks,
Imran
One Star

Just for you..
I found one jar file (org.talend.model.tac-5.1.2.r90681.jar) at apache-tomcat-6.0.36/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/lib/
and in this jar file I found UserImpl.class, As I am not java guy so I am not able to open and understand anything from the class file.
Thanks,
One Star

I have re-started my tomcat which resets the TAC. After that I am able to login with admin@company.com. But this is not right solution because I need to re-configure TAC (re-creating users,projects,servers everything).
Rgds,
Imran

Hi,
You should login to TAC firstly then re-creating users,projects,servers everything.
Managing Users, Managing projects and Managing project authorizations.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager

DO you know why in the first place you could not login anymore using the other user you had set as "admin" in TAC?
I understand that you don't feel like reconfiguring everything; But it seems there is no admin left in your case, i'd like to understand how you ended up there.
One Star

As I said, re-starting tomcat refreshed the TAC then I logged in admin@company.com which is admin user by default. After that I had to create my own user which is admin/operation manager/designer role.
Now Commandline section is green on configuration page. But when I am clicking generate job button on job conductor, it gives different kind of errors every time like as
java.lang.IllegalStateException: generationManager is not initialized by the perljet/javajet!
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library.
I see above errors on Commanline page (Export job command status is red) . Let me know your views.
My goal is to generate/deploy and run jobs from job conductor. My TAC,Tomcat,Jobserver are installed on Linux machine. For enabling command line I copied complete studio folder to my linux machine and successfully able to start command line and job server. Job server is green on TAC and commanline section also green on configuration page.
Thanks,
Imran
One Star

Hi Talend Guys,
Could you please suggest me how I can get ExportJobCommand via JobConductor?
Your response will be appreciated!!
-Imran

Hi,
Are you looking for Talend CommandLine features.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Thanks for reply...Just to explain as I said my simple aim is to generate/deploy/run talend jobs from Job Conductor so getting it I have done below things.
-Configure TAC on linux machine.
-Successfully launch Commandline feature.
-Successfully configure Job/execution server.
-Successfully add job to execution server from svn trunk branch.
So now the next step which I understand to generate job on job conductor. When I am clicking the generate job button that time getting said above errors.
I hope it should be clear to you now. I wanted to attach some screen shots from configuration,jobcoductor page for your reference but not getting that option. If still not clear let me know way to send you screen shots
Let me know if I missed anything or something extra needs to be done to get it. Awaiting for your response!!
-Imran

Hi,
Could you please open a ticket on Support Portal so that our colleagues from support team can schedule a webex to give a remote assistance on your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Thanks for guiding me. I have opened the ticket 2013111910000017 on support portal.
-Imran