Not able to export talend job as web service

Six Stars

Not able to export talend job as web service

Hi,
I am using Talend Open Studio 6.3 . Although i am able to export my Job as WAR, but when I deploy it on Tomcat and hit the URL to access it, I always get target service not found error. I have been trying this for long.
can you guys help?

Re: Not able to export talend job as web service

Hi,
Can you successfully execute your job in studio? How did you deploy your war file on Tomcat? Have you already checked document :TalendHelpCenter:How to build Jobs about the example of building a job as webservice?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Sabrina,
Thanks for initiating a reply, otherwise I had lost hopes that I would get any help as I posted similar question earlier also.
Anyways, After exporting the job as WAR file, I paste my WAR in the webapps folder and it rightfully extracts the files from the WARand creates the folder containing WEB-INF files etc.
But after that as I said previously i am not able to run this as my web service.
Can you help me with the exact steps I should do after I have exported it successfully, i.e exactly how should i invoke, am i missing a step or two?
Thanks. 
Six Stars

Any replies on this Sabrina?
Regards
pankaj

Hi,
It's a little hard for us to address what you are missing from your description. Could you please give us some screenshots of your job?
Can you successfully execute your job in studio? What's the error message you are getting when you run this war file as your webservice?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Ok Sure.
Will send you the step-wise screen shots to address the issue.
Thanks and Regards
Pankaj