Not able to build talend Routes as Spring-Boot Micro-services.

Four Stars

Not able to build talend Routes as Spring-Boot Micro-services.

I have made a simple talend Route which exposes a GET endpoint to get the list of customers. 

I am following https://help.talend.com/reader/lOdTKH~QuvYom1PHUXq4Qg/FDXkFcEIKhexHJxgC_eV6g link. I am able to get the output till step 10 ( as shown in tutorial).

When i try to export the Route as a spring-boot microservice , i am getting an exception : 

`Detail Message: The type org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextAware cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files` 

I tried importing different versions of spring-context, but no luck so far.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Tags (1)
Employee

Re: Not able to build talend Routes as Spring-Boot Micro-services.

Which version of studio are you using?

Four Stars

I am using Talend Data Fabric 6.4.1

Employee

I see that Tutorial operates with old "camel-jaxb-2.16.3.jar" and "camel-jackson-alldep-2.16.3.jar" dependencies (have a look to cConfig configuration from Tutorial) but Studio 6.4.1 is based on Camel 2.17.6 . In this case generated MS package contains multiple versions of the same Camel libraries and corresponding Third-Party dependencies. Dublicated libraries (with different versions)  become "visible" by the same class loader. This is why we have described issue (and potentionally can have a lot of similar problems).

I have followed this tutorial with correct camel dependencies - "camel-jaxb-2.17.6.jar" and "camel-jackson-alldep-2.17.6.jar" ( https://talend-update.talend.com/nexus/content/repositories/libraries/org/talend/libraries/camel-jac... ) - it works fine (MS package was built and executed correctly).

Four Stars

Hi apoltavtsev,

I have used the same dependencies as you mentioned : camel-jaxb-2.17.6.jar and  camel-jackson-alldep-2.17.6.jar. 

But still the same problem.

Employee

Try please this Route which is based on current Tutorial (created using Talend Studio 6.4.1 with "Fabric" license).

Four Stars

Hi apoltavtsev,

Can you please send me the link to the latest tutorial which you tried ?

Highlighted
Four Stars

Hi apoltavtsev,

I downloaded the zip file that you sent , but on building route i am getting errors like:

1.  Detail Message: The type org.springframework.beans.factory.DisposableBean cannot be resolved.

OR

2.  Detail Message: org.apache.camel.spring.boot cannot be resolved to a type.

Employee

Link is the same

Employee

You can try to switch to empty project (File -> Switch Project or workspace ). And import / build this Route (I have added missing beans which was not included to previous *.zip). 

Employee

Besides, it is necessary to simplify and mimimize path to Studio installation (to avoid issues with Windows file name limitations).

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read