Not able to Set Job Satus

Seven Stars

Not able to Set Job Satus

Hi,

I have created a version of the job now I have two versions 0.1 and 0.2 of the job. I have set status of the job with version 0.2 as “development”. We also want to set status of the job with version 0.1 as “production” but I am not able to change its status. I selected status as production as shown in screen shot attached but when I again open version “0.1”. It shows status as unselected.

Accepted Solutions
Sixteen Stars

Re: Not able to Set Job Satus

You can't change the older version. It is locked. That is how the versioning works.

All Replies
Sixteen Stars

With the built-in Talend versioning, you can only edit the latest version. It is much better to use SVN or GIT then the built-in Talend versioning.

Thirteen Stars

Status you need to change for the job then you have to follow below way.

1) Edit Properties of the job from the Repository pannel  and change the status using dorpdown and select the one which you want and click on Finish.

Manohar B
Seven Stars

Hi,

I am trying this technique by clicking Edit Properties but I am able to change status of only latest version.

Not sure how to change status of older version.

Thirteen Stars

for the Old version you cannot change in the Talend community edition.

Manohar B
Sixteen Stars

You can't change the older version. It is locked. That is how the versioning works.

Community Manager

Hi 

Only the latest version of job can be edited, so you should change the status before adding a new version. So now, you need to backup version 0.2 if needed, and delete version 0.2 so as to edit the status of version 0.1.

Regards

Shong

----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business