NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/poi/ss/usermodel/WorkbookFactory

Five Stars

NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/poi/ss/usermodel/WorkbookFactory

Hi All,

i created routine to read excel files join them. when i am calling that routine i am getting the class not found error. please find the attached screenshot & file of routine .

Thanks.

Community Manager

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/poi/ss/usermodel/WorkbookFactory

Hi karthik_T
You need to right click on your routine and select 'Edit Routine Libraries' option to load the relevant jars.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Employee

Hi,

If you are looking for any examples, please refer the below article under section and the link as below.

Configure a Talend routine for Amazon Comprehend

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Talend-and-Amazon-Comprehend-Integration/ta-p...

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Five Stars

Hi  nikhilthampi,

i Installed poi jars for reading excel files but when i importing "WorkBookFactory" it is showing class not found exception.

Thanks.

Tags (1)

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.