Six Stars

No email attachment. No email should be sent.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to best design this:if there is no email attachment found, do not send the email at all.

Thanks for your help.

Rhoda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nine Stars

Re: No email attachment. No email should be sent.

Glad it helped.
Please accept the solution if it worked for you which would help fellow community users if they ever stuck up with similar kind of issues.
Kudos are also welcome.
4 REPLIES
Six Stars

you to check if file available then only tsendmail component work(i:e; runif) else job die using tDie.

Regards
Aashish
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Nine Stars

Alternatively, there is already an option in tSendMail - "Die if the attachment file doesn't exist" which would basically solve your purpose. This property selected by default which would mean tSendMail would not send message if there are no attachments.

Six Stars

Thank you for the information.  I knew that there is something this simple to solve this issue!

As per your advise, what I did was to check the "Die if the attachment file doesn't exist".  And because I didn't want the whole job to die, I unchecked the "Die on error".

Again, thanks so much!

Nine Stars

Glad it helped.
Please accept the solution if it worked for you which would help fellow community users if they ever stuck up with similar kind of issues.
Kudos are also welcome.