One Star

Netezza connection Talend 6.1

Hi,
I am trying to connect to Netezza through talend 6.1. when I drage Tnetezzaipnut into pallet, it shows that a jbdc driver requires to be installed.
I tried downlind netezza-3.4.0jars. But couldn't connect to Netezza. Could someone help me out with link to download jars and the process to configure.
Tried all possible methods mentioned in the forum. But it didnt work.
Thanks,
Bharath
4 REPLIES

Re: Netezza connection Talend 6.1

Hi,
Have you already checked documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Identify required external modules and TalendHelpCenterInstall external modules?
What's the error message you are getting when install this jar into studio?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Please find the attached screenshot on what I am trying to do.
When I click on Install, the second windoew opens up. But when I click click on icon to download. It doesnt show any difference.
So I downloaded Jars and have manually added in the Modules view. But it still didnt work out.
Can you please help me out with correct jars to be downloaded and installation steps.

Hi,

Netezza drivers are not delivered with the product anymore. You must now manually install them to the module section.

Have you tried to download nzjdbc.jar and install it into studio to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I tried that but its not working. Can you help me out with steps to install under module section. It should be helpful for me to check  If I am doing in the correct way.
Thanks,
Bharath