One Star

Neo4j relationship output not working - NoSuchElementException

I keep getting the following error when I try to create a Neo4j relationship in Talend, and I have no idea how to solve it. I have been stumped on this for 4 hrs.
Exception in component tNeo4jOutputRelationship_10
java.util.NoSuchElementException: More than one element in org.neo4j.index.impl.lucene.LuceneIndex$1@1e06d723. First element is 'Node' and the second element is 'Node'
Has anybody run into this problem, if so how did you solve it? Are there step by step instructions on how to create nodes and relationships from an RDBMS? I have tried what the guide has, but it does not work for me, please help.
5 REPLIES

Re: Neo4j relationship output not working - NoSuchElementException

Hi,
Did you check online component reference TalendHelpCenter:tNeo4jOutputRelationship with scenario?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Just did and it was very helpful, I was able to resolve my problem. Is there anyway to create unique relationships?
One Star

I keep getting the following error when I try to create a Neo4j relationship in Talend, and I have no idea how to solve it. I have been stumped on this for 4 hrs.
Exception in component tNeo4jOutputRelationship
Has anybody run into this problem, if so how did you solve it? Are there step by step instructions on how to create nodes and relationships from an Excel and Hbase ? I have tried what the guide has, but it does not work for me, please help.
One Star

Hi
Here's blog post walks through a method to import data into Neo4j from Microsoft SQL Server directly, 
you can check it at: Import Data into Neo4j Directly using Talend.
It has detailed explaination on all steps and one of them is .
It uses MS SQL Sever as source but you can easily change the source.
Please have a look. I would appreciate everyone's feedback and If you have any further questions or comments, please communicate them.
Best,
yass
One Star

I keep getting the error mentioned in the beginning of the thread.seems  the relationship doesn't like one to many ... 
I did follow the references mentioned here but no lock.
any assistance will be much appreciated.