Five Stars

Neo4j exception to insert: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present

Can anyone please help me with below error which I am getting while inserting into neo4j with ssl [I have installed Neo4j community version on my local].

Exception in component tNeo4jOutput_1 
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present
at com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler.handle(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:149)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.UserAgent$1.handle(UserAgent.java:68)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.filter.HTTPBasicAuthFilter.handle(HTTPBasicAuthFilter.java:81)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.Client.handle(Client.java:648)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:670)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.access$200(WebResource.java:74)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource$Builder.get(WebResource.java:503)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.ExecutingRestRequest.get(ExecutingRestRequest.java:115)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RestAPIIndexImpl.indexInfo(RestAPIIndexImpl.java:327)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RestAPIImpl.indexInfo(RestAPIImpl.java:572)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.index.RestIndexManager.indexInfo(RestIndexManager.java:52)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.index.RestIndexManager.checkIndex(RestIndexManager.java:57)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.index.RestIndexManager.forNodes(RestIndexManager.java:66)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.index.RestIndexManager.forNodes(RestIndexManager.java:33)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Neo4j exception to insert: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present

Finally, I used tNeo4jRow with bolt protocol and it works.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES

Re: Neo4j exception to insert: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present

Hello,

Was SSL check ever tested before? It seems really more some problem of configuration. Would you mind posting your component screenshot on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

Yes, also I added a tSetKeyStore but don't work.

Best regards

Five Stars

Finally, I used tNeo4jRow with bolt protocol and it works.

Thanks.