NegativeArraySizeException

One Star

NegativeArraySizeException

Java line numbers are not helping. Is there a way to debug this issue? How can I find what caused this error?

Exception in component tMap_1_TMAP_IN
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master$TPERSONStruct.readString(person_dim_master.java:42263)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master$TPERSONStruct.readValuesData(person_dim_master.java:42354)
at org.talend.designer.components.lookup.persistent.AbstractOrderedBeanLookup.loadDataValues(AbstractOrderedBeanLookup.java:225)
at org.talend.designer.components.lookup.persistent.OrderedBeanLookupMatchLast.next(OrderedBeanLookupMatchLast.java:254)
at org.talend.designer.components.lookup.persistent.PersistentSortedLookupManager.next(PersistentSortedLookupManager.java:561)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.tOracleInput_1Process(person_dim_master.java:37192)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.tJava_2Process(person_dim_master.java:50267)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.tJava_1Process(person_dim_master.java:50158)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.tOracleConnection_2Process(person_dim_master.java:50049)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.tOracleConnection_1Process(person_dim_master.java:49905)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.runJobInTOS(person_dim_master.java:50559)
at dts_dm.person_dim_master_0_1.person_dim_master.runJob(person_dim_master.java:50330)
at dts_dm.person_domain__0_1.PERSON_DOMAIN_.tRunJob_1Process(PERSON_DOMAIN_.java:1276)
at dts_dm.person_domain__0_1.PERSON_DOMAIN_.tJava_1Process(PERSON_DOMAIN_.java:1122)
at dts_dm.person_domain__0_1.PERSON_DOMAIN_$3.run(PERSON_DOMAIN_.java:5084)
Seventeen Stars

Re: NegativeArraySizeException

hi
i think i've seem similar error when using "store on disk for a lookup in certain cases (Object, big decimal as type)
hope it helps
laurent
Highlighted
One Star

Re: NegativeArraySizeException

I have 6 lookups for this job and each lookup has 3 million rows. The lookups have BigDecimal but no Object datatype. Why is bigdecimal causing this error? Any ideas to reslove this issue? The only option I have used is reduced the buffer size in TMAP fro 2 million to 1million

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Why Companies Move to the Cloud: 7 Success Stories

Learn how and why companies are moving to the Cloud

Read Now