Need to read JSON file schema using Metadata

Need to read JSON file schema using Metadata

Hi,
I want to read the schema of JSON input file using TOS, as per the below help center link
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Setting+up+a+JSON+schema+for+an+input+file&content-lang=en
However, the Metadata node is missing in the TOS 5.4.1. I have older versions of Talend (4.x) as well but it doesn't have JSON File support in Metadata.
Can someone tell me which version of Talend has JSON support in Metadata?
Thanks in Advance,
Diwakar Nahata

Re: Need to read JSON file schema using Metadata

Hi,
However, the Metadata node is missing in the TOS 5.4.1. I have older versions of Talend (4.x) as well but it doesn't have JSON File support in Metadata.

Did you use talend open studio Data Integration 5.4.1? If so, the "File Json" metadata node should be available.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,

Did you use talend open studio Data Integration 5.4.1? If so, the "File Json" metadata node should be available.
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,
I saw Talend open studio for Big Data 5.4.1. Any TOS for Big Data version have this support?
Thanks,
Diwakar

Hi,
Actually, Talend Open Studio for Bigdata product haven't included Metadata Manager yet for legal side.
Please have a look at the clarification from .
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.