Five Stars ami
Five Stars

Need help on tTeradataTPT component

Dear Users,
Can anyone explain step by step how to load data from flat file into teradata using tteradataTPT component , i tried but i am uanble to do so..i referred to online docs but its not helpful also few forums 
Please help its v urgent
Thanks
Amit
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Need help on tTeradataTPT component

Hi Amit 
Please upload the screenshots of your job and show us the error if you get, it will be helpful for us to understand the problem.
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Five Stars ami
Five Stars

Hi Amit 
Please upload the screenshots of your job and show us the error if you get, it will be helpful for us to understand the problem.

Dear Shong,
Please see screen shots , i really need help on this tpt
please share if i am doing anything wrong
Note: i have used error tables in tpt operational attributes
i am suspecting source name which are coming are keywords  may be because of that i am getting error but i tried that also still  data is not loaded
error log:
Teradata Parallel Transporter Version 14.00.00.03
Job terminated with status 8.
TPT_INFRA: Semantic error at or near line 43 of Job Script File 'C:/Users/TCSKSA1856/Downloads/TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1/workspace/CATALOG_BKP.script':
TPT_INFRA: TPT03036: Length must be a positive integer value.
Specification is rejected.
TPT_INFRA: Semantic error at or near line 43 of Job Script File 'C:/Users/TCSKSA1856/Downloads/TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1/workspace/CATALOG_BKP.script':
TPT_INFRA: TPT03024: Rule: Variable Character Data Type
Compilation failed due to errors. Execution Plan was not generated.
Job script compilation failed.

thanks
Amit
One Star

Dear Shong,
If you give detailed steps to implement this tTeradataTPTUtility component in Talend will be really helpful for us.
Thanks,
Atul