Need help on Vector data Manipulation

Four Stars

Need help on Vector data Manipulation

I need to convert a graph from Abinitio to Talend. Abinitio has the following data types

Col1(decimal)
Col2(decimal)
Col3 [3] (decimal)

Col3 is a vector which is further split into 3 more columns via Cedilla delimiter.
The output is as follows:
1234ç5678ç.7ç-2ç12

I need to read the file on Talend and then perform further transformations on the data. I went through the following guide but i'd appreciate if there was an alternative

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Vector-data-load/m-p/163701#M99735

Thanks in advance!

Also, there's an option for vector data type in talend but it gives me compile time error whenever I select it. Would love to know if I could use it.
Employee

Re: Need help on Vector data Manipulation

Hi,

Could you please share your current job flow screenshot along with 5 sample input records and desired output from these input records (please add the input and output files as text and not image). Please also include the current error and the component detail screenshot for that error.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Studio Improvements for API Services

Taken a look at the Talend Studio improvements for API Services

Watch Now

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now

Data Integration Success Stories

Take a look at some Data Integration success stories