Need Help in Development

One Star

Need Help in Development

Hi,
I am having 180 jobs which will be executed in a sequence. I have a requirement to capture the log and statistics information about
all the jobs. For this i need the following informations like Starting and ending rowcount, status of the execution time details etc. I need all these information
in a table. Kindly suggest how to do this.
Regards,
Siva
Four Stars

Re: Need Help in Development

Hi Siva,
There are too many things involved in it...
Modifying jobs
enable default logging (stats, error and meter)
design database model for logging
capturing logged data into the target database or tables
Implement custom logging
update all the jobs for custom logging
Implement additional structure to verify everything
Test and verify synchronization among the jobs
Thanks
Vaibhav

Hi Siva,
Could you please have a look at talend real time statistics TalendHelpCenter:What are real time statistics and TalendHelpCenter:Accessing real time statistics to see if it is satisfying your needs?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
These features are available in Talend Enterprise edition and not in Talend Open Studio.
Thanks
Vaibhav

Hi,
This feature are available in Talend Enterprise Edition, indeed. Fortunately, we have provided user with a free trial of Talend Enterprise Subscription Product for Data Integration.
You can get it from http://www.talend.com/enterprise-data-integration.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seventeen Stars

Hi sanvaibhav
You could use the components tJobInstanceStart+tJobInstanceEnd but this needs to change your jobs.
I use these components in all of my customer projects and they helps us to build a very useful overview over the work done and the jobs and provide enhanced capabilities to steer the jobs for incremental loads.
Take a look at Talend Exchange.
http://www.talendforge.org/exchange/index.php?eid=987&product=tos&action=view&nav=1,1,1
One Star

Good day
We need help with the following...
Creating ftp server?
How import excel documents?
Seventeen Stars

Hi Daphne
Your questions a bit to wide as we would be able to give you an qualified answer.
Creating ftp server? This is not a task for a talend job, you can connect to a ftp server and do a lot with it but create - no. I suggest you use the most capable OS for it: Linux
How to import excel document:
Take a look at the Talend component tFileInputExcel in the palette under File->Input
Take a Talend tour on the talend fron page or in youtube (you will find a lot of nice videos) or even better book a training.

Hi Daphne007,
You'd better open a new topic for your issue with more description of your job requirement.
Elaborating an example will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--