Nativecodeloader issue connecitng to hadoop

Five Stars

Nativecodeloader issue connecitng to hadoop

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to load data in Hadoop CDH Cluser.

CDH 5.14 installed on Centos 6 and working fine, Talend installed on my local windows machine - both machines are interconnected via LAN and even I'm able to create metadata HDFS Cluster in Talend and even I'm able to see HDFS directories from TOS.

However if i use any BD component in talend then I'm getting the below error:

For testing i used tHDFS Connection /  tHDFSput( transfer data from my windows machine to cluster machine) - For all scenarios i'm getting the same error like "org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader"

Detail error:

[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

I went through lot of articles but not help and here I'm expecting solution for my problem.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Bharath.

Re: Nativecodeloader issue connecitng to hadoop

Hello,

Could you please let us know on which talend build version you got this issue and show us the full stack trace?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello Sabrina,

Thanks for your response!!

I'm using Talend version: 6.3.0 and below is the full stack trace:

Starting job Write_to_hdfs at 13:16 06/03/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3928
[statistics] connected
[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
[statistics] disconnected
Job Write_to_hdfs ended at 13:16 06/03/2018. [exit code=0]

However, I'm able to get csv files from Hadoop envirnoment to my local system by using tHDFSGet component, but i'm not able to place any text/csv file into hadoop by using tHDFSPut component.

Regards,

Bharath

Hello,

Could you please also post your component setting screenshot of tHDFSput on forum?

Are you using connector "OnsubjobOK " to connect your tHDFS Connection and tHDFSPut component?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.