MySQL Input & Foreach Loops

One Star

MySQL Input & Foreach Loops

Hi,
I am very new to Talend so please forgive my lack of knowledge. Im sure theres a simple solution to my issue which is as follows.

As you can see in the image above, I have a foreach loop which is looping through 7 values, before looping through a selection of rows from the 'times' table (based on the first foreach current value), which is then getting looped further by another foreach with 4 values. Basically what I need, and what I am struggling to get working, is to be able to map the both current foreach values and some from the 'times' table current row into the new mySQL output in the 'time' table. I have tried to use the iterateToFlow component with limited success so I am really out of ideas now.
I hope I have explained this clear enough and hopefully someone out there can help.
Any repsonse would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
One Star

Re: MySQL Input & Foreach Loops

The image obviously didnt upload properly. Heres the direct link.
Thanks
Talend Screenshot
One Star

Employee

Here's a clickable thumbnail to the larger picture. We have a URL restriction policy for members under 10 posts.
Thanks for your post.
Best,
Pcoffre.
Seven Stars

I think you need to have a tFlowToIterate component between your tMysqlInput component and your tForEach_2 component. That will allow you to place the values read from the times table onto the globalMap whence they can be retrieved in your tIterateToFlow component.
One Star

Thanks that did the job. Much appreciated.