One Star

MySQL Data into SAP HANA

Hi, 

I am facing a problem in Talend connectivity . I need your support to solve the problem.

Installation steps as follows:

Step 1:
 installed to Talend software in my laptop.

Step 2:

created one  job in Talend application(MySQL HANA).

Step 3:
Created Db Connections in MySQL.

Step4:
In MySQL data connection data has entered and checked  it was connected to server successfully & retrieve schema from MySQL tables is done successful.

Step 5:

MySQL connection after I have created one database connection to SAP_HANA.

Step 6:
In Sap Hana connection complete data is provided in the fields and checked the connection, it was not connecting to the database server. I am unable to rectify the issue .

The steps 6 are,

A)      URL ,
B)      driver jar,
C)      class name,
D)      user name,
E)      password,
F)       Mapping file

I had a few attachments for you in this mail.

Requesting for support to solve the issue based on how to connect SAP HANA, and mention the steps to follow.  

Thanks & Regards,
Jeeva.

2 REPLIES

Re: MySQL Data into SAP HANA

Hi,
There is connection issue on your sap hana server.
Can you successfully connect your SAP hana server through client without using talend tool?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: MySQL Data into SAP HANA

Hi Team, 
    I am facing a problem in Talend connectivity . I need your support to solve the problem.
The Talend is taking the default port of the host which is 3300 where as our DB has a port number 30015 this is where the connection is getting rejected and unable to change this default port number to ours from the talend.
I had a few attachments for you in this mail.
Requesting for support to solve the issue based on how to connect SAP HANA, and mention the steps to follow.  

Thanks, 
Jeeva