One Star

Multitenancy in Talend

Hi All,
We are using Talend Data Integration tool. We have a requirement to implement Multi-Tenancy in Talend. This includes creating a tenant and assigning a set of users and projects. Tenant specific data shouldn't be shared among other Tenants.
As per my analysis, we don't have a direct way to achieve this. I assume that 
1. We can have separate repository per tenant 
2. Create projects only in specific repository for a tenant. 
3. Assign users to the project accordingly.
Please correct my understanding and provide the right solution.
4 REPLIES

Re: Multitenancy in Talend

Hi,
For your requirment description, could you please take a look at TalendHelpCenter:Architecture of the Talend products and TalendHelpCenter:Talend Administration Center Concepts and Principles to see if it is what you are looking for?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Do we have any ref. document available about multi tenancy implementation for talend Big Data integration . i am also thinking multi-Tenancy can be achieved as mentioned in Rajus' thread. Or is there any other way of implementation ?
How about execution Engine ? will be a single execution engine or multiple execution engine per tenant ? if it is single execution how will achieve load balancing and high availability ?

Hi,
Have you checked talend high availability feature TalendHelpCenter:Talend High Availability?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina.
thanks for the documentation link for HA. But is there any link /reference documents /consideration for the multi tenancy implementation perspective ?