One Star

MultipleFIle masks in one file trigger in Talend Administration Center

Hi,
I have a senario where i need to execute the file trigger for existence of three files.
1.AccountInterface
2.CustomerInterface
3.CustomerAccountBridgeInterface

these are my three files .
When ever these three files exists in the input folder then only my file trigger has to execute and the job should run in TAC.
I have tried by writing multiple triggers also.But its of no use as one trigger is executing without depending on the other trigger.
Is there any way to represent multiple file masks in in file trigger in TAC.
Can any one please let me know solution for this urgently.
(Please find the attached file for reference).

Thanks IN Advance,
L. Srinivas,
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: MultipleFIle masks in one file trigger in Talend Administration Center

Hi
As I seen, you set the file mask as ".txt", the job will be fired once a file with ".txt" is created in the specified folder. Do these three files all have ".txt" extension? or have different extensions and you want to set the file mask like this ".txt, .csv"?
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi Shong,
Am very glad to reply for my problem.The three files which I have mentioned are "csv" files only.
and am trying to fill file mask as AccountInterface.csv,CustomerInterface.csv,CustomerAccountInterface.csv

But If i tried like that the job is not responding even the three files are existing also.I tried keeping the And conditions between each file also .But of no use.

Please can you please tell me the way of representing of such multiple files in one file mask(in one file trigger).

Thanks In Advance,
L. Srinivas
Community Manager

Hi
It is impossible to set multiple file mask in Talend Administration Center. As a workaround, you can use tWaitforFile component in a job, and then filter the file name and fires next process if the file matches, instead of using file trigger in Talend Administration Center. Schedule this job as a simple trigger in Talend Administration Center.
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business