Five Stars

Multiple use of TfileList

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a project which need to GET on a FTP the most recent file (Date in filename). Then convert XML to CSV, doing some formatting & PUT it back on FTP. All of this is done by now.

I do need now to delete the oldest file, using the same logic. My question sounds pretty easy but I would like to know if I can use a tricky way on my current project to do that, instead of recreate all the JOB since its just doing the opposite. Tho, i see no possible way to use tFileList sorting twice. 

Here a screenshot of my current job, getting the new file & put it back, working good thanks to @manodwhb Smiley Happy

Sans titre.png

Any idea is good to take, Thanks for your precious time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleven Stars

Re: Multiple use of TfileList

Otherway,that you can use tFTPFileDelete after the tFTPPut by using On Component Ok,you can specify the patter like *.XML in tFTPFileDelete.
Manohar B
6 REPLIES
Eleven Stars

As I said you can delete old file using tftpdelete in tPostgresqloutput job.
Manohar B
Eleven Stars

Otherway,that you can use tFTPFileDelete after the tFTPPut by using On Component Ok,you can specify the patter like *.XML in tFTPFileDelete.
Manohar B
Five Stars

@manodwhb Thanks for you answer again.

How can I specify in the tFTPDelete to ONLY delete the oldest files tho? Because *.XML will delete all of my XML files.

Thanks for your help!

Eleven Stars

You can use the same pattern what you used in tFTPGet to delete the file in tFTPDeletefile.
Manohar B
Eleven Stars

@daez,still do you have issue?

Manohar B
Eleven Stars

@daez,Please provide Kudos also.

Manohar B