Multiple targets, one source - how to specify load order?

One Star

Multiple targets, one source - how to specify load order?

Hi all
I need to update/insert into an InfiniDB table, but the standard insert/update in target properties is way too slow (1 row per sec).
Therefore I'd like to have two targets, one for deletes and one for inserts as deletes seem to be quick enough. Basically I would need Talend to first delete all the incoming rows based on ID from one target instance, then insert new versions into another target instance. However I don't know how to specify the target load order to be 1. delete 2. insert.
As an aside, I'd like to know if it's possible to make a table truncate conditional based on incoming rows. That is, if no rows enter the target, target should not be truncated. If even one row reaches the target, the table should be truncated prior to insertion. Now it seems to truncate the table even if now rows are read from the source.
I'm coming from 10 years of Informatica development but now I need to start thinking the Talend way. Boggles the mind sometimes.
One Star

Re: Multiple targets, one source - how to specify load order?

One Star

Ok thanks for that.
I now saw "modify output links order" right click-option which might just do the trick.
Also tMysqlRow takes care of the "conditional truncate" problem.
One Star

u can use the OnSubJobOK link to specify completion one after the another .