Not applicable

Multiple items with TIS job conductor

I recently finished install TIS (3.0.2.20205), along with 2 execution servers. The main database is MySQL and the repository is in Subversion, all components are on separate machines (all running Linux) (I don't have control over the layout design of these machines).
I created a test project, along with a test job.
The problems started when I attempt to schedule the job. After submitting the initial job creation request I am returned the following error --
Execution task 'TestJob' not created: Couldn't retrieve job: Table 'talend_administrator.QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS' doesn't exist

-- however the job is created in the UI.
I am unable to delete the job, due to the following error -- Execution task 'TestJob' not deleted
Since I can't delete the job I attempt to see if I can use the job, however both Generate and Deploy result in the following errors (contained with a Java error output string) --
Failed to login to CommandLine
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.generateJobScriptUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:557)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler$1.run(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:425)
Caused by: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: Invalid administrator access.
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.AdministratorClient.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.checkAvailability(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.checkAvailability(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.internal.util.RepositoryHandler.initRepository(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.internal.util.RepositoryHandler.init(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.internal.util.CommandProcessor.init(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.InitCommand.doExecute(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.command.AbstractCommand.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.internal.cli.CommandConsumer.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.commandline.internal.impl.ServerCommandLine$CommmandConsumerRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Subsequent attempts to directly run the job (via the UI) return
Error: 'Run' can't be done, see logs on server.

though with 3 servers (the UI and 2 execution) involved I haven't been able to locate the referenced logs.
Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.