Multiple files comparison using the Tmap component

One Star

Multiple files comparison using the Tmap component

I am new to the Talend Data integration. I am the only person in the team on researching the talend operations.
Please explain the following scenario2 on how to compare multiple excel files are get the difference in excel file if any of the file have different data in a column.
Scenario1: 
File to Compare contents (Main)
col1, col2, col3, col4
Reference File contents (lookup)
col1, col2, col3, col4
In tMap, I dragged the first column to the like-named column in the main
row1.col1 -- row2.col1
I then clicked the tMap Settings button of the row2 and set Join Model to "INNER JOIN"
I then added 1 tfileoutputexcel component and named it as "Diff".
I dragged all columns of row1 (Main) to Diff.
Using tMap Setting of the DIFF output I set Catch lookup inner join reject to "TRUE".
I got the output as "1239" in the Diff file. 
This is working as expected.
Scenario2: I changed the data of reference file (row2).
File to Compare contents (Main)
col1, col2, col3, col4
Reference File contents (lookup)
col1, col2, col3, col4
I dragged all columns of row2 (lookup) to Diff.
Using tMap Setting of the DIFF output I set Catch lookup inner join reject to "TRUE".
Here i am expecting the output as "1239"
Instead i am getting only blank lines in output file.
Please talend team clarify me on this.
Currently the tmap gives output only if the first file have the difference in data.
Let me know how to compare multiple input excel files and if any of the file have different data and i need to show the difference in data in the output file.
One Star

Re: Multiple files comparison using the Tmap component

Hi Sowk,
As per your scenario, I have try to make it like this ,
One Star

I have tried the way as given in screenshot. The records that are matched in both the files are only displayed in output.
But i need to display the records that are not matched in second file(Reference File contents (lookup).
Expecting the output "1239"
Please let me know on how to achieve this
One Star

Please help me on this topic.I am new to talend DI.
I want to compare multiple source files data and give the varying data in the output file.
One Star

Have second output with catch inner join reject set to true.
One Star

I have used tfilelist component and tunite to integrate the data from source files. It works well. Attached the screenshot.

Can anyone from forum, Please let me know if i add the csv and text files in the tfilelist, it supports in the same way as given above pic. Can i get the expected output.
One Star

goodmorning , plz i have a problem , i need to extract a lot of files in one directory and put them in multiple tables in data base ,my files don't have the same format either the same variables and also don't keep the same column order. can you help me plz
ps: i use talend data integration