Four Stars

Missing Set keyword in TOracleOutput

I have a simple job that updates a database field based on where it is at in the process and generates a csv file.  Job was working in Dev database, but when I moved to production database with two different schemas I get the following:

SQLState: 42000
Error Code: 971
SQLState: 42000
Error Code: 971

My tOracleInput query is:

"select 1 po10, transid from MAXIMOP1.FOMP1_PO where po10 =0 and linetype = 'ITEM'"

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

• Data Integration
3 REPLIES
Eleven Stars

Re: Missing Set keyword in TOracleOutput

Your update hasn't been configured correctly. It surprises me that this worked in one database but not another. You do mention that you are using a different schema. Can you explain exactly what the differences are? If the table it worked on is in any way different in structure, types, etc, you will have to rethink your design.

When using an Update it is also a good idea to tick the Field Options tick box on the Advanced tab of the Component option for your tOracleOutput

Rilhia Solutions
Four Stars

The production database is setup in a cluster with two different schemas p1 and p2.  I have a login that connects to both those schemas.  In test my login is dedicated to the schema. 

What is wrong in the update.  Please help. 

Eleven Stars

Are the schemas the same in terms of structure? Do they have the same number of columns, the same column names, the same column types? We are going to need a little more info about your databases. If one system (DEV) works and PROD does not, it is likely due to a difference.

Rilhia Solutions