We are using Talend v6.3.1. For testing purposes, we've set up Talend v6.5.1. We exported an existing project from the old version and imported it to the new one. We installed all missing jars and modules, there are no errors in the code. However, when we try to run it, we get:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
I saw somewhere that checking File -> Edit Project properties -> Job Settings -> Use Project Settings might help so I've tried it. After that, we always get
Error: Could not find or load main class
None of the imported jobs work, it's always the same issue.
A fresh job made from scratch runs without a problem, so I don't think it's a configuration issue...
When you click on the "Code" tab in Studio, it should point out what the problem is - or at least point you in the direction of the component that's having the problem.
Hello and thank you for taking interest in the subject.
Actually, that's the first thing we do when we migrate. There are no errors in the code view. No errors in the designer view about missing jars either.
Next suggestion then, deactivate 90% of the job, see if it runs, gradually activating sub-jobs until it stops working.
Yeah, that makes sense as a step. We'll give it a go. Hopefully, we won't have to do the same for all of our implementations
Thanks for the suggestion