Mgento webservice

One Star

Mgento webservice

hello , i'm actually working on project that use talend to implement a MAGENTO webservice with data comming from MysqlDataBase .
and i want to if someone has already do that , and know how to connect this webservice to my MysqlData base , to be capable to see anymodification done on my Mysql database on my webservice .
with which components i can do that ??
what will be shema of these implementation ?

do you have any example to show me how to configurate the webservice connection .
i've tried this schema Mysql DataBase --------->twebservice and started to try with the LOGIN opération

when i add the row of my username and password on my Maysql database and execute my job i've a error :
Démarrage du job web2 a 14:23 19/06/2012.
connecting to socket on port 3917
connected
Exception in component tWebService_2
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at $Proxy32.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:280)
at org.talend.webservice.helper.ServiceInvokerHelper.createClient(ServiceInvokerHelper.java:142)
at org.talend.webservice.helper.ServiceInvokerHelper.getClient(ServiceInvokerHelper.java:134)
at org.talend.webservice.helper.ServiceInvokerHelper.invoke(ServiceInvokerHelper.java:234)
at startretail.web2_0_1.web2.tMysqlInput_2Process(web2.java:1966)
at startretail.web2_0_1.web2.runJobInTOS(web2.java:2634)
at startretail.web2_0_1.web2.main(web2.java:2508)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.cxf.common.util.ReflectionInvokationHandler.invoke(ReflectionInvokationHandler.java:52)
disconnected
... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at $Proxy33.error(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.error(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:286)
at com.sun.tools.xjc.util.ErrorReceiverFilter.error(ErrorReceiverFilter.java:77)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.ParserContext$2.error(ParserContext.java:202)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.ParserContext$1.reportError(ParserContext.java:180)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.NGCCRuntimeEx.reportError(NGCCRuntimeEx.java:170)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.DelayedRef.resolve(DelayedRef.java:125)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.DelayedRef.run(DelayedRef.java:100)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.ParserContext.getResult(ParserContext.java:131)
at com.sun.xml.xsom.parser.XSOMParser.getResult(XSOMParser.java:226)
at com.sun.tools.xjc.ModelLoader.createXSOM(ModelLoader.java:519)
at com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:236)
... 13 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.cxf.common.util.ReflectionInvokationHandler.invoke(ReflectionInvokationHandler.java:52)
... 25 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling schema from WSDL at {file:/C:/DOCUME~1/BOUTAI~1.BAH/LOCALS~1/Temp/wsdl1340108611445/mainWSDL.wsdl}: undefined simple or complex type 'soapenc:Array'
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory$InnerErrorListener.error(DynamicClientFactory.java:624)
... 30 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/C:/DOCUME~1/BOUTAI~1.BAH/LOCALS~1/Temp/wsdl1340108611445/mainWSDL.wsdl#types1; lineNumber: 0; columnNumber: 0; undefined simple or complex type 'soapenc:Array'
at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.ParserContext$1.reportError(ParserContext.java:176)
... 20 more
Job web2 terminé à 14:23 19/06/2012.
One Star

Re: Mgento webservice

Hi
Here is a topic regarding MAGENTO 21213.
Regards,
Pedro