Message selector configuration

Six Stars

Message selector configuration

Hi,

I would like to filter the messages of JMS based on message selector value.

I am trying to read the context variable starts with 'XXX" then consume message, but am getting compilator error while configuring the message selector.

Help me out to configure the message selector in tJMSinput.

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Message selector configuration

PLease share me input to use message selector expression which can be used to filter JMS input message.

All Replies

Hello,

When you get some compile errors, please check your "Code" tab in your job. There will be your compile error highlighted in red line.

What does your current filter look like? Could you post a screenshot of tJMSinput component setting on forum? Which will be helpful for us to understand your requirement.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Please find the attachment:

Six Stars

Hi,

Any luck to guide me on message selector configuration, I have attached screen shot and highlighted the expression how I have configured in the attachment.

Hello,

From your attachment, you are using context value in message selector expression. Could you please show us the value?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Untitled.png

Six Stars

Can I get some input on my shared request.

If not just let me know how to filter the input JMS properties using JMS message selectors ...

Six Stars

Kindly let me know how to filter the messages based on message selector configuration. I want to use message selector since it will validate the queue message before we consume.

I didn't hear back any input.

if my screen shots are not clear then i can explain the scenario, basically input is from JMS, so based on input jms property variables I need to decide whether i have to consume or not.

In my case am passing context variables, so based on context variable value check I need to consume message.

Six Stars

PLease share me input to use message selector expression which can be used to filter JMS input message.

Six Stars

Am able to resolve message selector configuration by myself thank you

Jyostna wrote: