Five Stars

Merge two output of tmap same shema

Hi everybody

I want to merge two output of tmap in one output and then i want to replicate my out put

screenshots explain my subject

best regards

tmap.JPGtmapJOB.JPG

6 REPLIES
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Merge two output of tmap same shema

You need to start a new subjob to merge the flows (using tMap or tUnite) as you cannot do it int the same subjob where the initial flow has been splitted.

TRF
Five Stars

thank you for reply, can you explain more plz, with screenshots

Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Here is what it should look like:

Capture.PNG

Flows from tMap are connected each to a dedicated tHashOutput.

OnSubjobOk, the content of the 2 tHash is merged using tUnite (via tHashInput to get the content).

To activate tHash component, go to File > Edit Projetc properties > Designer > Pelette Settings and push the Technical folder to the Show column if it is not yet.

TRF
Ten Stars

in additional to @TRF - could be little slower, but less memory usage, You can change tHash to CSV files

tHash - excellent for small data-sets, but could eat all memory unpredictable

CSV work very fast compare to most of database outputs

-----------
Six Stars

Hi developper_webio,

if you do not need to further process the two outputs separately, may I suggest creating just one tMap output with the following filter condition:

( row1.size.equals(0) && row1.CF.equals("VFG") ) || ( !row1.size.equals(0) && row1.CF.equals("RFP") )

Best regards,

Thomas

Hello,

Please take a look at this article about:https://community.talend.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Development/Can-I-create-a-Job-with-multiple-paths-f...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.