Memory heap error

Eight Stars

Memory heap error

I was getting memory heap error whenever i pull excel from input. I have resolved it somehow by changing the setting given in the attached JPG file. Now the performance is very slow. Please suggest the setting which i should have for a better performance.  Is it everywhere the xmx and xmx should be in sync?Graph15.jpg

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Eight Stars

Re: Memory heap error

On top of that, the execution time is taking more than 45min to complete a simple job which has only InputExcel-->tLogRow

My machine is having 8GB RAM, i think this is enough but still the execution time is longer.

Tags (1)

All Replies
Eight Stars

On top of that, the execution time is taking more than 45min to complete a simple job which has only InputExcel-->tLogRow

My machine is having 8GB RAM, i think this is enough but still the execution time is longer.

Tags (1)
Thirteen Stars

@samisyed80,yes ,you try with sync,even you might preocessing large file. memory you need to use based on size of files.

Manohar B
Eight Stars

There are many utils/java routines that allow you to extract all columns/rows from a sheet in an Excel spreadsheet into a CSV

You'll probably be better off doing this and then consuming the resulting CSV - especially if the Excel sheet is very large.

Regards

David

Don't forget to give Kudos when an answer is helpful or the solution.