Melissa data build error

One Star

Melissa data build error

I am trying to add a Melissa Data component to my job but am hitting a wall with a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError. I've followed the guide here for setting up Melissa Data but am still receiving this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J
at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)
at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.tFileInputFullRow_1Process(VoterFile.java:9298)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.tLibraryLoad_1Process(VoterFile.java:434)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.runJobInTOS(VoterFile.java:11150)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.main(VoterFile.java:10984)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\Interfaces\Java\mdAddrJavaWrapperVisualStudio\mdAddrJavaWrapper\x64\Release\mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
java.library.path = D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\dll_64bit;D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\Interfaces\Java\mdAddrJavaWrapperVisualStudio\mdAddrJavaWrapper\x64\Release;C:\Windows\System32

My JVM library argument is set to the following:
-Djava.library.path="D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\dll_64bit;D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\Interfaces\Java\mdAddrJavaWrapperVisualStudio\mdAddrJavaWrapper\x64\Release;C:\Windows\System32"

I've opened the wrapper with Dependency Walker to see if I've missed a DLL but it only shows that I need the mdAddr.dll which I've added to the path. Also, I built the Java wrapper using Visual Studio.
Is there anything I'm missing that could cause this?

Re: Melissa data build error

Hi,
Could you please indicate the build version you are using? Talend platform product?
Are you using TalendHelpCenter:tMelissaDataAddress in your job? Have you already created a new case on Talend Support Portal? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance on your issue through support cycle with priority.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Of course.

Build version: 6.1.1.20151214_1327
Product: Talend Studio
License: Talend Big Data Platform

Yes, that's the Melissa data component I'm using.
I have not created a case in the Talend Support Portal. How can I do that?

Hi,
Please take a look at this announcement:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=47230 about Talend Support Portal.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download