One Star

Melissa data build error

I am trying to add a Melissa Data component to my job but am hitting a wall with a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError. I've followed the guide here for setting up Melissa Data but am still receiving this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J
at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)
at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.tFileInputFullRow_1Process(VoterFile.java:9298)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.tLibraryLoad_1Process(VoterFile.java:434)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.runJobInTOS(VoterFile.java:11150)
at presentation_example.voterfile_0_1.VoterFile.main(VoterFile.java:10984)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\Interfaces\Java\mdAddrJavaWrapperVisualStudio\mdAddrJavaWrapper\x64\Release\mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
java.library.path = D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\dll_64bit;D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\Interfaces\Java\mdAddrJavaWrapperVisualStudio\mdAddrJavaWrapper\x64\Release;C:\Windows\System32

My JVM library argument is set to the following:
-Djava.library.path="D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\dll_64bit;D:\voter_file\melissa_data\AddrObj\Interfaces\Java\mdAddrJavaWrapperVisualStudio\mdAddrJavaWrapper\x64\Release;C:\Windows\System32"

I've opened the wrapper with Dependency Walker to see if I've missed a DLL but it only shows that I need the mdAddr.dll which I've added to the path. Also, I built the Java wrapper using Visual Studio.
Is there anything I'm missing that could cause this?
3 REPLIES

Re: Melissa data build error

Hi,
Could you please indicate the build version you are using? Talend platform product?
Are you using TalendHelpCenter:tMelissaDataAddress in your job? Have you already created a new case on Talend Support Portal? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance on your issue through support cycle with priority.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Of course.

Build version: 6.1.1.20151214_1327
Product: Talend Studio
License: Talend Big Data Platform

Yes, that's the Melissa data component I'm using.
I have not created a case in the Talend Support Portal. How can I do that?

Hi,
Please take a look at this announcement:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=47230 about Talend Support Portal.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.