Mapping perspective for Talend Open Studio

Four Stars

Mapping perspective for Talend Open Studio

I am using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Version: 6.4.1. I cannot see mapping perspective in open studio? Can anyone let me know why open studio does not support mapping perspective. Does this mean that maps are restricted to already developed when using open source edition? Which edition supports mapping perspective.

Thanks for your inputs.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mapping perspective for Talend Open Studio

Hello,

Please refer to data integration product matrix page:http://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all/

Feel free to let us know if it is Ok with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hi,

vbhattad wrote:

I am using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Version: 6.4.1. I cannot see mapping perspective in open studio? Can anyone let me know why open studio does not support mapping perspective. Does this mean that maps are restricted to already developed when using open source edition? Which edition supports mapping perspective.

Thanks for your inputs.

Are you referring to talend data mapper feature? If so, it will be available in talend subscription solution not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know and confirming this at your end. Some of the data mapper videos did mention that this is available only in platform editions which are subscription based. Is there a matrix of what subscription vs open source DI edition contains?

Hello,

Please refer to data integration product matrix page:http://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all/

Feel free to let us know if it is Ok with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--