Make a file in cache memory & component that supported all database

Two Stars

Make a file in cache memory & component that supported all database

Hi ,
I have 2 Query
1. Is their any component in talend that supported all the data base. i found tdbinput , tjdbcinput but which one is best tdbinput required odbc driver & tjdbcinput required jar file.
2. I want to load mysql data into cache file . I am using thashoutput it stored data in cache memory and tcacheoutput it stored data in cache memory - global buffer variable name.
any way to make a file in cache memory(we want to create a file in memory not in physical path).
because i want to upload the data in ts3bucket .
Thanks,
Naveen Dewase

Re: Make a file in cache memory & component that supported all database

Hi,
1. Is their any component in talend that supported all the data base. i found tdbinput , tjdbcinput but which one is best tdbinput required odbc driver & tjdbcinput required jar file.

Usually we use tDBinput component to read unspecified DB. I think you can choose one up to your DB type.
See the component references tDBInput and tJDBCInput for more information.
You can use tBufferOutput to collect data in a buffer in order to access it later via web service for example. Surely, tHashOutput is also an option for you. Take a try and feel free post your issue on forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Two Stars

Thanks sabrina,
I used tdbinput & for buffer using tcacheoutput component
Regards,
Naveen Dewase

Hi
I used tdbinput & for buffer using tcacheoutput component

Thanks for your feedback. There is a concern that tCacheOutput is custom component, which is compatible with talend 5.1.1. So far, the latest version product is 5.3.0.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.